Section 14 – Fruit
JUDGE: Dept. of Primary Industries
STEWARDS: C Jenkins, H Wells, L King
SECTIONS 14, 15, 16, 17,& 18
All exhibits must have been grown by the Exhibitor. Where ‘Any Variety’ is allowed, the variety shown must be named by the Exhibitor. All entries must have 2cm stalk.
Exhibits for Section 14, 15,16, & 17 may be brought to the Stan Mackay Pavilion on Wednesday 2.00-7.00pm or Thursday from 7.00am to 9.00 am Judging commences Thursday at 9.30am. No Late Entry will be accepted.
Under the Current Covid 19 restrictions all produce must be disposed off after the show by the stewards. This is subject to change should Covid 19 plan change.
Entries may be left at show office prior to these times.
For other conditions See Horticulture Section 9.
1st Prize $10, 2nd Prize $5 unless otherwise stated.
Entry Fee $1.
Section 14: Fruit
- Oranges, 2 of any named variety
- Mandarins, 2 of any other variety
- Lemons, 2 of any commercial variety (excluding rough)
- Limes, 2 Tahiti
- Grapefruit, 2 of any named variety
- Cumquats, 6 of any variety
- Pawpaws, 1 of any variety
- Pair of pawpaws
- Granadilla, 1 of any variety
- Passionfruit, 6 of any, commercial variety.
- Pineapple, 1 of any variety
- Rosellas, 1 dozen only
- Fruit of any variety not before specified
- Fruit Basket of 5 or more