Section 12 – Pakall Fashions on the Paddock
Entry Fee $5.
Entries close Wednesday 5pm 21 July 2021
- Your Creation must be a wearable item.
- An entrant must have more than 90% of their entered design made from Pakall supplied bunch cover bags.
- All entries must be paraded by yourself or a nominated person you organise prior to the show to be eligible.
- All entry forms must be handed into the Show Office by the last Wednesday prior to the show.
- While we realise that Juniors will require parental help, we ask that it be kept to a minimum in fairness to the competition.
All entrants/models & parent or guardian need to be at the Pakall Fashion on the Paddock dressing area located underneath the Tully Grandstand (please look for signage) by 11:30am on the Friday of the show.
For any questions please phone
Mel – 0429 669 356 Sharlene – 4068 9325
Junior – 16 Years and under
To be made by persons 16 years and under-with minimal parental help-within reason
Open – Any person over the age of 16
Group – Minimum 2, Maximum 6 people in themed costumes on stage, the outfit can be made by one or several people.
Theme example: Avengers, X-Men, Guardians of the Galaxy, Toy Story, The Village People
Non-Profit Organisation Award
Open to any school or organisation that is non-for profit, fundraising towards a particular item or goal. This will need to be stated upon entering on the description page.
One off prize of -$1000
To be decided from ALL ENTRIES whether they have already won a place or not. ALL ENTRIES ARE ELIABLE so long as they have met the Pakall Fashions on the Paddock criteria.
Senior Category winner – $60 plus sash and flowers
Junior Category winner – 40 plus sash and flowers
Encouragement award – To be judged from all non-winning entries, all categories
Junior age groups – $40
Senior age groups – $40