Section 17 – Farm Produce
Judge: Dept. of Primary Industries
Stewards: C Jenkins, L King, H Wells
SECTIONS 14, 15, 16, 17,& 18
All exhibits must have been grown by the Exhibitor. Where ‘Any Variety’ is allowed, the variety shown must be named by the Exhibitor. All entries must have 2cm stalk.
Exhibits for Section 14, 15,16, & 17 may be brought to the Stan Mackay Pavilion on Wednesday 2.00-7.00pm or Thursday from 7.00am to 9.00 am Judging commences Thursday at 9.30am. No Late Entry will be accepted.
Under the Current Covid 19 restrictions all produce must be disposed off after the show by the stewards. This is subject to change should Covid 19 plan change.
Entries may be left at show office prior to these times.
For other conditions See Horticulture Section 9.
1st Prize $10, 2nd Prize $5 unless otherwise stated.
Entry Fee $1.
Section 17: Farm Produce
Entry Fee: $1.
Prize Money 1st $10, Second $5.
- One Farm Exhibit. (Exhibits in this Class are not eligible for entry in individual classes. Any variety of fruit, vegetables or produce.)
- Hen Eggs – 6 judged by weight and uniformity.
- Eggs Any Other Variety – 6 judged by weight and uniformity.
- Honey, up to 250 gm Local Honey.
- Honey, up to 250 gm Comb Honey.