Section 17 – Farm Produce
Judge: Dept. of Primary Industries
Stewards: C Jenkins, L King, H Wells
Entry Fee: $1.
All exhibits must be grown by the Exhibitor. Where “Any Variety” is allowed, the variety shown must be named by the Exhibitor.
Exhibits may be brought to the Stan Mackay Pavilion Thursday 5:30pm to 7:30pm
Prize Money 1st $5, Second $5.
1. One Farm Exhibit. (Exhibits in this Class are not eligible for entry in individual classes. Any variety of fruit,vegetables or produce.)
2. Hen Eggs – 6 judged by weight and uniformity.
3. Eggs Any Other Variety – 6 judged by weight and uniformity.
4. Honey, 500 gm Local Honey.
5. Honey, 500 gm Comb Honey.