Tully & District show – Friday 23rd & Saturday 24th July 2021
We are very pleased that our Tully & District Show will be held this year. Our committee has been working very closely with the Queensland Chamber of Agricultural Shows and the Showmens Guild to produce our own Covid Industry plan. This will ensure our show is Covid safe for all patrons who visit this year.
This will mean some changes, but we are sure that we will continue to provide a great community event which allows our region to highlight the many talents our small town has to offer. To ensure that you are not disadvantaged in anyway we will produce a monthly newsletter to keep you informed of the changes. You can also visit our webpage which is being updated regularly.
To ensure that we comply with our Covid plan we are going to need volunteers to assist. Volunteers will be required for setting up on Wednesday & Thursday before the Show and pulling down on Sunday. We will also require volunteer Gate Marshals to assist with the Covid QR entry on both Friday and Saturday. If you can give a few hours of your time it will go along way in helping us to ensure we comply with the Covid 19 restrictions that are in place. To volunteer you can contact us via our facebook page, email email@example.com or call Caroline on 0419025114.
Although we will see changes, we will continue to see all the fantastic displays by our school children, the amazing displays in our pavilions. The local agriculture displays are sure to be outstanding this year.
Our Entertainment program is coming together and we have some awesome new shows coming our way. The Showmens Guild members are happy to be out on the road again providing much loved entertainment with the rides and sideshows. It wouldn’t be a Tully Show without having a meal with the Girl Guides or a Rotary Fish Burger. The Lions Club and Coast Guard will be back again so make sure you drop into all the local stands to show your support. The Show is their major fundraiser and they give so much back to our community.
28 June – 21 July, 2021
Mon-Fri: 10AM – 7PM
Sat: 9AM – 12PM
21 & 25 July, 2021
Wednesday: 9AM – 8PM
Thursday & Friday: 8AM – 10PM
Saturday: 8AM – 6PM
Sunday: 9AM – 12PM
What changes will you see in 2021?
- QR code sign in via the Check-in Qld app
- For patrons who do not have access to the app. Volunteers will assist you at the gate to check-in via a provided secure devise.
- Designated Lines at the main gate for purchasing tickets and Pre paid ticket holders
- Tickets will be on sale prior to the Show for both Family passes and Single Day passes. We encourage all patrons to pre Purchase tickets before the show.
- Pre Paid Entry gates will allow for quicker entry to the show
- Entry tickets can only be bought from the main gate on Show days.
- Entry Gates at Brosnan Street, via Tennis Courts will be for Pre Paid entry only. No entry tickets will be sold on Show day.
Our Show Schedule booklet will not be printed this year due to the continued covid changes and restrictions in each section .
Schedules for each section can be seen here.
Printed copies will be available in local stores including Mission Beach, Elarish and Cardwell. The schedule of events is still being developed and will be finalised by the end of the May. Copies of required sections can be emailed or posted on request.
There is a number of changes to each section so please ensure that you read your section carefully.
The closing date for most sections has been brought forward so please ensure you get your entries in on time to avoid disappointment.
Covid Safe Requirements
- One way access at Entry & Exits points
- Social Distancing
- Sanitising stations
- Limit to display viewing – look and move on to reduce congestion in walkways
- Grandstand seating will require social distancing between seats or allow for family groups to sit together
- All exhibit stands will be Covid safe compliant and display certificate of compliance
- If you’re sick—stay home